Perkinson Construction cares about its employees. We believe in giving people opportunities to learn more, grow their skill set and obtain certifications while they work for us. Everyone from our laborers to our foremen have the ability to move upwards in their career. That’s why everyone who works for us goes above and beyond their duties to find success.
Several of our loyal employees have been with us since the beginning, with many others having been with us for over five years. Our close-knit company culture has turned our group into a family that stands by each other.
We believe in a proper work-life balance and will support you with your personal life and career.
If you’re an independent, hardworking and driven individual, come join Perkinson Construction’s team of professionals.
Perkinson Construction, LLC is currently looking for the following positions:
Job Description: Produce winning estimates using Perkinson Construction’s accepted cost and profit guidelines.
- College Degree; BS in Construction Management or Engineering preferred
- Five or more years in general contracting, estimating for excavation projected at one million and up.
- (Preferred) Ten or more years in general contracting, estimating for excavation projects valued at three million dollars and up. The successful candidate must have a successful record of producing winning and profitable estimates.
- Extensive experience in reading blueprints
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to calculate mathematical extension, read, and understand engineering drawings, purchase orders, contracts, and cost coding systems
- Extensive experience in Word, Excel, and any in MS Project preferred
- Should have good knowledge of construction excavation equipment and techniques
Job Description: Responsible for operating heavy machinery in a safe and productive manner. Able to operate excavators, backhoes, loaders, rollers, and any other piece of heavy equipment.
In order to be considered for position, a candidate must be proficient in the following:
Must work quickly, productively, and safely without error and consistently meet the production goals as set by the Foreman, Superintendent, and Vice President.
Minorities and females are encouraged to apply. Perkinson Construction complies with government regulations and affirmative action responsibilities. Applications are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition, or disability. EOE.