Perkinson Construction, LLC is currently looking for the following positions:
Job Description: Produce winning estimates using Perkinson Construction’s accepted cost and profit guidelines.
- College Degree; BS in Construction Management or Engineering preferred
- Five or more years in general contracting, estimating for excavation projected at one million and up.
- (Preferred) Ten or more years in general contracting, estimating for excavation projects valued at three million dollars and up. The successful candidate must have a successful record of producing winning and profitable estimates.
- Extensive experience in reading blueprints
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to calculate mathematical extension, read, and understand engineering drawings, purchase orders, contracts, and cost coding systems
- Extensive experience in Word, Excel, and any in MS Project preferred
- Should have good knowledge of construction excavation equipment and techniques
Job Description: Responsible for operating heavy machinery in a safe and productive manner. Able to operate excavators, backhoes, loaders, rollers, and any other piece of heavy equipment.
In order to be considered for position, a candidate must be proficient in the following:
Must work quickly, productively, and safely without error and consistently meet the production goals as set by the Foreman, Superintendent, and Vice President.
Minorities and females are encouraged to apply. Perkinson Construction complies with government regulations and affirmative action responsibilities. Applications are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition, or disability. EOE.